The blind date is all about finding out whether our chemistry works. It also allows you to speak about your expectations and aspirations and I can speak to the process, how it works best and answer any questions you might have.
Good chemistry is about whether we like each other and also whether we have shared values and ethics.
The blind date is free and there are no strings – it is always fun but if it does not feel right for either of us then we move on.
Through mentoring you will achieve these outcomes:
- A clear description of your aims and a focus on creating them through a delivery plan.
- A sense of ownership and commitment to the plan and its priorities.
- Achievement of the results you want.
- Improved turnover and profitability.
- An effective way of working
- A good understanding of your strengths and how to use them effectively
- Increased self confidence
- An impartial supportive ally.
If we decide to work together sessions are booked on an individual basis. Payment is based on bank transfer, prior to the appointment. Occasionally you may need to rearrange your appointment, however, the full session fee will be charged for cancellations with less than 24 hours’ notice. I hold a waiting list and the advanced notice will allow another client access.
All mentoring sessions are 90 minutes long and are charged at £175
If all this sounds attractive, then please contact me and we can go on the blind date.